(Aug. 2018) I have received Einstein Grant Award (科技部「愛因斯坦培植計畫」) from Ministry of Science and Technology!
(Aug. 2018) I have joined Center for Space and Remote Sensing Research, National Central University!
Abroad Academic Experience
Post-Doctoral Researcher, from Aug. 2017 to present
Visiting Scholar, in 2014 and 2017
Visiting Ph.D. Student, from Apr. 2015 to Mar. 2016
Remote Sensing & Satellite Imagery Analysis:
- - Identifiability analysis for blind hyperspectral unmixing criteria.
- - Fast and fully unsupervised algorithm design for blind hyperspectral unmixing.
- - Super-resolution imaging via big data fusion/analysis and large-scale optimization.
- - Mathematical modeling and criterion design for ill-conditioned blind inverse problem.
Bio-informatics Extraction & Biomedical Imaging:
- - Convex optimization-based pharmacokinetic analysis for DCE-MR imaging.
- - Source detection via information theory-based minimum description length criterion.
Network Science & 5G Wireless Communications:
- - Coordinated beamforming for massive MIMO enabled heterogeneous cellular networks.
- - Dynamic game with heterogeneous players for large complex network modeling.
Honors and Awards
- (New!) Einstein Grant Award from Ministry of Science and Technology, from 2018 to 2023.
- Best Doctoral Dissertation Award from IEEE Geoscience & Remote Sensing Society, 2016.
- Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award from Chinese Image Processing and Pattern Recognition (IPPR) Society, 2016.
- Honorary Member of The Phi Tau Phi Scholastic Honor Society, 2016 (for top 1% of the graduates of NTHU).
- International Visiting Scholarship, USD 24,000, National Institutes of Health (NIH), MD, USA, 2015 (for visiting Virginia Tech).
- International Visiting Scholarship, NTHU, 2014 (for visiting CUHK).
- President Scholarship, NTHU, 2011 (for the best student of ICE, NTHU).
- One of the Top 5 Members of University’s Go Team, NTHU, for 2009 and 2010.
- Marathon Competition (completed 5 international full (42.195km) marathons).
- Entrance Scholarship of Department of Electrical Engineering (EE), NTHU, 2005 (for top 10 best students of EE, NTHU).
- Primary Selected Student for the Physics Olympics National Team, 2004.